All New York Classical Theatre rehearsals and performances are Free and Open to the Public. Outdoor shows are not ticketed and there are no reservations required.
How it works:
The audience follow the actors from place to place as the play moves from scene to scene. An average show covers approximately 3 city blocks over 2 hours. Check out our 3-minute video to see how it works!
If the weather looks iffy, check the banner on the top of our homepage for updates on that day's performance.
Tips for attending a production in the park:
1. Wear comfy shoes.
2. Wear clothes you can sit on the ground in. (Or bring a water-resistant blanket * or light stool)
3. Do mosquitos love you? Bring some bug spray!
4. We encourage pre-show picnics, but pack something simple that you can quickly pick up and carry during audience moves.
5. Bring water.
* Did you know that for a $250+ donation, we'll send you a New York Classical Theatre water-resistant blanket?
For our patrons with physical challenges:
With advanced notice, we are happy to assign a staff member to help guide you along. For more information feel free to contact us before a performance at email@example.com or call (212) 233-6496. Please note: we need 24 hours to arrange a staff member for your convenience.
We are committed to making your experience as enjoyable as possible.
All New York Classical performances are Free and Open to the Public. Tickets are distributed at each venue from 5 PM until curtain (7 PM) for the evening's performance on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.
Please note: Tickets may only be picked up 2 hours prior to the performance you plan to attend.
Limited advance reservations are available for supporters. For more information on how to become a supporter, see our membership benefits.
Tips for attending a production indoors:
1. Come early to make sure you get seats!
2. Each person may pick up a maximum of 2 tickets.
3. Please return to the theatre at least 10 minutes before curtain, or your tickets may be re-assigned to someone on the stand-by list,
3. For groups, contact us at (212) 233-6496 to make special arrangements.
4. Don't want to wait in line? Check out our membership benefits!